Sprout Family Services is pleased to announce a unique opportunity. Sprout is seeking a new Speech-Language Pathologist-CCC to ensure that families have the tools, support, education, and training they need so their young children (0-5) can reach their full potentials. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and reflective provider with an understanding of child development, infant mental health, and a passion for working on behalf of the healthy development of young children and their caregivers. We seek an organized and efficient SLP who is excited to grow with this organization.
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, provide early intervention services and Speech-Language Pathology to infants, toddlers, and young children (0-5) living with a delay in development or who are at risk for delay(s). Plan and implement Speech-Language Pathology to promote the family’s capacity to care for their child and promote growth and development in natural environments where families live, work and play and within our clinic setting. Bring expertise to the team in the area of communication, language development and speech.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to and demonstrate the mission and core values of Sprout Family Services.
- Follow through on assigned referrals by providing intake, assessment/evaluation and recommendations to families on developmental skills in the areas of gross motor, fine motor, social/emotional, cognition, speech/language, self-help and adaptive.
- Maintain assigned caseload incorporating researched based intervention activities into daily routines that best facilitate child/family driven goals.
- Coach parents to learn and follow through with interventions. Ensure all required documentation is complete, accurate and timely.
- Prepare assessment reports and maintain regular plans of care.
- Provide coaching, consultation, training and outreach to community members, childcare settings and other service agency personnel in the area of child development and speech therapy.
- Support families through the transition process before their child ages out of the Sprout services.
- Provide Speech-based groups to clients as needed.
- Participate as an advocate for families and as a representative of Sprout at meetings and events throughout the community, state and beyond as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.