The Senior Consultant is responsible for performing technical studies and analyses related to airport facilities planning with an emphasis on ground transportation, parking facilities, terminal, and airport support facilites. Role will include training an direction to subordinate staff.
1. Capacity analysis and requirements for ground airport facilities, alternative development, layout plans and CAD support.
2. Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
3. consults with fellow employees and senior staff concerning the compilation, interpretation, and presentation of research data for airport planning studies.
4. Prepares draft sections of reports and deliverables based on verbal and written inputs from others as well as individual efforts.
5. Develops and maintains electronic assistance, and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
6. Provides advice, technical assistance, and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
7. Responds to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients, organizations, various agencies, and the public.
8. Performs related work as required.