| We are looking for a sharp Senior Engineer to join our team in the Bay Area at our Berkeley office. We are a growing, highly respected environmental air quality consulting firm based out of Southern California. We work on a wide variety of environmental air quality permitting and compliance projects, across a diverse range of California industries and locations. We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment for professionals to grow their careers. |
Position Summary: The Senior Engineer performs professional engineering work of considerable difficulty supervising and/or executing the permitting function in regards to Title V, RECLAIM, Emissions Reporting, Green House Gas etc. Analyzing permit-related technical and regulatory issues, and communicating those analyses within the department, with applicants, with other agencies and with the public at large; performs other duties as required or assigned.
This is an experienced Senior level position working under general supervision. Positions at this level are assigned to perform the more complex and sensitive duties in the occupational field.
The employee in this position may be assigned to train other employees and/or monitor work produced by other employees.
The candidate qualifications we are looking for include:
- 14 to 20 years of work experience in the air quality industry in a senior or leadership position (preferably in a consulting environment);
- Extensive experience with permitting for Title V, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Quality Assessments including Data Analysis and Emission Inventories;
- Experience with compliance of air quality rules and regulations from regulatory agencies;
- Ability to manage multiple clients at any given time without losing focus of quality;
- Proven track record of successful regulatory work in dealing with the BAAQMD, SJVAPCD, SCAQMD, EPA, and other similar agencies;
- Experience in conflict resolution and crisis management;
- Experience in project management on large complex environmental engineering projects;
- Highly motivated to continue working in the air quality environmental field and expand their knowledge and experience.