| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a Program Analyst to develop and maintain electronic database for our Center for Immune Cell Therapies (CICT).
- Share responsibility for the administration and maintenance of the computer system of the Center for Immune Cell Therapies (CICT).
- Perform daily support and routine upgrades of the existing Clinical Research Database (CRDB) applications for the CICT.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance, improvement, timely modification, upgrade, programming and design of additional and new data entry forms, modules etc.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new CRDB applications for CICT.
- Research and develop new components for the CICT database includes participation in research and development of the software components for new CRDB initiatives for CICT.
- Develop protocols and instructions for the proper use of the manufacturing database.
- Assist with training of the CICT staff in CRDB and in the use of the CICT manufacturing data base.
- Perform technical support and trouble-shooting assistance in the work of the CICT CRDB database.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not clear.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 2-4 years of programming and/or database design experience OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 0-2 years of programming and/or database design experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports is highly preferred
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.