| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a Supply Chain Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Supply Chain Business Analyst defines documents, analyzes and evaluates enterprise-wide supply chain business processes and workflows to facilitate obtaining the right product getting to the right place at the right time for the right cost.
- Apply proven process improvement, operations and inventory management, and data analysis methodologies to identify improvement and cost savings opportunities as well as optimize processes and functions throughout the supply chain.
- Work in concert with the Supply Chain Applications Analyst to facilitate automation through the use of technology throughout the Supply Chain.
- Independently facilitate design of business workflow in conjunction with the business units and provide guidance to Application Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives
- Develop policies and procedures in collaboration with business units, other analyst team members, and systems application analyst.
- Identify data requirements, obtain data from multiple sources and relate data to create reporting structure.
- Analyze, verify, track and report on supply chain opportunities (purchase orders, accounts payable and general ledger).
- Lead or participate in formal efforts to identify, validate, prioritize and implement high impact, cross business unit and functional improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, Science, or Engineering
- 4-7 years experience as a Business, Financial, or Management Analyst
- Prior experience developing and writing business requirements for automation initiatives with an understanding of operational metrics creation and maintenance.
- Strong data analysis and extensive experience with creating data models to support business decisions using sophisticated technology.
- Exposure to project planning, simulation, modeling, cost benefit analysis, and information systems development highly preferred.
- A background or demonstrated experience with finance and financial analysis preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to create presentations and clearly articulate business
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.