| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- Passionately committed to our mission of cancer research and clinical care
- Motivated to work closely with doctors to help them meet their patients’ needs
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Someone interested in a career in healthcare or health informatics.
- Collaborative with teammates of diverse backgrounds
- Learn to analyze and visualize data, and help design and code software applications providing decision support for doctors.
- Work in a very computer intensive environment
- Have excellent computer skills, with some experience in programming.
- Receive unparalleled training and experience, in one of the most productive and innovative groups in one of the world’s leading medical research institution.
- To have (or be shortly receiving) a Bachelors degree that includes coursework in Visual design, Front end development, Science, Mathematics, or a Health-related discipline, or have a Bachelors Degree in an unrelated field, but have professional experience in one of these key areas
For more information about the work of the team, see
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.