| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a Database Administrator to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be the Systems Administrator for SKI Realty, Inc.’s (SKR) departmental applications. Applications you will work with include but are not limited to Yardi Voyager (property management application suite provides an integrated accounting system, comprehensive reporting, lease renewal workflow, and maintenance management), Service Tracking System CVPS (parking garage revenue control application that provides integrated access control, vehicle tracking and point-of-sale system), Shift4 UTG (credit card gateway), KeyTrak (key inventory management), BuildingLink (Residential Communication Application to include package tracking), 1233 York Ave Residential WiFi (Non- Critical, personal internet access only), CCTV/Access Control (Security cameras and door access controls), and Video Intercom (Residential Intercoms) . You will also be the Database Administrator for all applications including data integration from internal and external sources.
- Be responsible for Data Integration, Transformation and Services: the collection, formatting, transformation, and integration of data to be used with the SKR property management and revenue control applications.
- Plan and build enhancements and upgrades for all SKR departmental computer systems.
- Maintain awareness of trends in property management and parking revenue control systems and offers recommendations to the Director of Operations and Technology.
- Administer the computer systems supporting SKR.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the computer systems that support the property management activities of SKR.
- Perform day-to-day monitoring of computer storage that hosts the data for the operational functions of SKR.
- Use MS SQL Server for database development, data mining, analysis, and report data assembly.
- LAN administration to include installation, troubleshooting, updating and support of SKR-centric hardware such as workstations, servers, and all other supporting equipment
- Advanced practitioner SQL Server, Visual Studio, SQL Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services and Database Management
- Intermediate SQL Server Analysis Services, Project Management, LAN/WAN/SAN Networking Technologies, Crystal Reports, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Sharepoint
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Effective at building formal and informal networks inside and outside the organization to further departmental and institutional goals.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Effective at gaining the support and commitment of others by engaging them around your perspective and priorities.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management information systems and 7-10 years of experience OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems and 4-7 years experience
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.