| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are: The Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center provides pioneering, comprehensive breast cancer care, all under one roof. Our team of breast cancer experts offers the most-advanced services in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, as well as a wide range of services to support you through treatment. MSK is seeking a per diem MRI Technologist for our Breast and Imaging Center.
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Performs a variety of M.R. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with in an outpatient center that specializes in breast cancer imaging.
- Requires degree from a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school or a 1 yr MRI technologist program
- New York State license in Radiologic Technology
- AART registration (MRI), and MRI certification.
- Saturday (8AM-4PM ) and weekdays fluctuate to cover Vacation when needed.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.