| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Learning & Organization Development Department (L&OD) provides consulting services to enhance and improve organizational, departmental, and individual performance. We are committed to developing employees at all levels through a variety of activities, workshops, lectures, coaching, and more. It is a key priority for MSK to hire, develop, engage, and retain talented and diverse employees who enable the achievement of MSK's mission. MSKCCCareers/videos
- A strategic thinker who looks ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough action plans
- Capable of anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a complex environment to consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Consult with clients at all levels across the organization to understand underlying issues and to define performance and business objectives
- Provide direction and leadership for new and existing large-scale organization development interventions across a complex, matrixed organization
- Work with individual teams to enhance group dynamics through customized team interventions
- Deliver leadership development interventions that have deep organizational impact
- Use strong project management/leadership to drive initiatives from conception to evaluation
- Provide consultation and support to teams regarding the use of group processes to get work done effectively
- Facilitate interventions (e.g., team sessions, talent development programs) in a credible, influential, and engaging manner
- Identify talent development/skill building solutions that meet the client’s goals and business objectives
- Use multiple instructional design options and learning methodologies (e.g., classroom, online, blended, distance learning methods) leading to creative and innovative solutions
- Network with external companies and vendors to stay abreast of emerging learning technologies and solutions
- Analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data in formats appropriate for the audience
- Master’s degree in Organization Psychology/Development/Leadership, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related discipline
- 8+ years of progressive experience in organization development/change management/leadership development
If you are interested in this opportunity and joining our team, please apply and include a cover letter.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.