| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is undergoing an enterprise-wide HR and Payroll transformation and as part of this project we are implementing a centralized HR Resource Center model. The HR Resource Center will deliver a high level of service to its customers by facilitating employee Human Resources (HR), Benefits, and Payroll (PR) inquiries and transactions in an efficient, accurate and compliant manner. The hallmarks of the service center are in delivering services that are timely, accurate and highly adapted to our rapidly changing environment. The service center will follow the framework of a multi-tiered support model in which Tier 1 serves as the first point of contact for initial questions and walk-in services, Tier 2 addresses more complex escalated inquiries and provides system transactional support, and Tier 3 resolves issues beyond the scope of the service center.
We are looking for a Manager, HR Resource Center to play a vital role in implementing this centralized function, and to lead the day-to-day operations of the Resource
As a Manager, HR Resource Center, you will:
- Lead and run the day to day operations of the HR Resource Center team to ensure operational effectiveness of the HR service delivery function.
- Focus on developing and continually improving high-levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Be responsible for establishing and monitoring key performance indicators in support of defined service level agreements.
- Build and maintains a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building and succession planning
- Partner and serve as a liaison with HR functional areas to establish business rules and processes for service escalation protocols, and resolving service
- delivery related issues that may arise
- A cultivator of innovation who creates and champions new ways for the organization to be successful.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- A Problem-solver with an eye towards process improvement
- Building effective teams where team members apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience, preferably in a centralized/resource center function
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 4-7 years experience in Human Resources environment
- Experience with a ticketing/case management tool in Human Resources, Customer Services or Retail environment
- Extensive knowledge related to HR Programs, Policies, and Procedures
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Effective managerial skills that can energize, develop, and lead multi-disciplined work teams to respond to business needs.
- Able to create plans, devise work schedules, and manage according to performance standards, budget, and workloads.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.