| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Hours: 10 hour days flexed Monday - Friday
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions thatmaintains high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work within Breast and Imaging Center Ambulatory Care Practice Model.
Review breast health history including procurement of radiology films, pathology slides and all related reports and test results necessary for the swift evaluation process for diagnosis and treatment.
Provide clinical support to staff members, and assist with management of a caseload of breast patients.
Facilitate the patient experience across disciplines and service sites.
Offer patient and family education and support.
Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
Improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction, decreased delays and barriers to treatment.
New York State RN license and BSN
Strong communication skills
1.5 years of related medical/surgical experience required
1.5 – 2 years of oncology experience highly preferred
Breast Cancer Care experience required
Ambulatory care experience preferred
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.