| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In an effort to accommodate the growth and complexity of clinical trials at MSK, Clinical Research Administration has redesigned its infrastructure to ensure a more cost-effective and streamlined business process. In doing so, several key leadership roles have been developed, including the Manager – Clinical Research Multi-Site Compliance.
- Report directly to the VP - Clinical Research Compliance.
- Direct and actively manage the development and daily operations of MSK’s centralized clinical research multi-site compliance program.
- Ensure that standards for good clinical practice guidelines and governmental regulations are followed to achieve the highest quality regulatory management of the Center’s clinical research portfolio at collaborative sites (Alliance and Strategic partners, Multi-center sites, NCTN).
- Serve as primary inter-institutional liaison to the site’s research administration.
- Oversee collaboration with the site’s leadership on all aspects of Clinical Trial Site participation.
- Collaborate with the Institutional NCTN U10 Principal Investigator and Institutional Physician leaders to ensure full compliance with program goals and grant requirement/targets.
- A cultivator of innovation who creates and fosters new ways for the organization to be successful.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- Someone with a proven ability to maneuver through complex policy, process and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- 7-10 years of clinical research experience required.
- 4-7 years of management/leadership experience required.
- 4-7 years of experience related to Human subjects protection as well as GCP, GMP, FDA rules/regulations related to clinical trials management required.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop, facilitate, and orchestrate effective communication with all members of MSK, including the responsibility for writing, preparing and educating staff on clinical research procedures and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving ability including a strong ability and understanding on how to collect, analyze, interpret and prepare data for presentation (i.e., written, tabular and graphical formats).
- Superior time management, administrative and computer skills.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.