| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSKCC is seeking a Video Network Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will provide advanced-level AV (audio/video) design work, implementation, documentation, and troubleshooting with particular a focus on network access connectivity and video end-point devices.
You Will Also:
- Act as subject matter expert on AV network design and configuration.
- Be responsible to architect and engineer video implementation for departmental needs.
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in architectural and video design reviews. Makes recommendations on existing projects to improve video quality communications.
- Perform AV equipment installation and participates in room design. Work with and oversee vendor installed AV systems. Schedule and work with Project Managers and trades that support the installation of the AV system.
- Perform network and video hardware and software maintenance; codes upgrades and patches.
- Serve as an escalation point for AV network and video issues within IT.
- Provides, on an as-needed basis, 3rd level escalation for AV outages and troubleshooting.
- Interface with vendors, auditors, and Information Security teams to ensure security is maintained and integrated into all network connectivity activities.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Capable of anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Approachable – someone who is comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge; Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years hands-on experience in AV design and integration.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco video infrastructure MCU, TMS, VCS and Content Server
- Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and integrated voice/video and data systems, LAN/WAN infrastructures, and protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS/VPLS, SIP and H323
- Valid Driver's License
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.