| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a LAN Support Analyst to join our amazing team. This position provides journeyman-level technical support for the entire distributed server platform within MSKCC ensuring the high-availability of all server platform components, applications, user data, core services, security components and data protection methodologies.
You Will Be:
- Responsible for the implementation, support, troubleshooting, repair and overall general availability of all Windows server hardware within the MSKCC enterprise.
- Responsible for the implementation, support, troubleshooting, maintenance, operation and overall availability of all Windows Server operating system instances within the entire MSKCC server enterprise systems environment.
- Responsible for all core Windows network management systems and domain administration functions including Active Directory administration and overall Windows network management and support.
- Responsible for all Windows Server high-availability configurations and support including server clustering technologies to ensure maximum availability of critical server resources, data and applications for end users.
- Responsible for multi-platform data backups and recovery services and for ensuring that all data within the MSKCC enterprise is fully protected, backed-up and stored at an off-site location for disaster recovery purposes.
- Responsible for administration and support of core Windows platform service components including enterprise network file services and security, network print services, application services, database services and web services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4-7 years experience
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.