| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Talent Acquisition Group is seeking a Coordinator to be responsible for completing pre-employment processing for new hires, ensuring auditing and compliance with internal/external employment guidelines, and providing project support for the Talent Acquisition Group in Human Resources.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement processes related to pre-employment processing of staff.
- Work with HRIS, Recruiters, Employee Health and new employees to ensure completion of onboarding tasks and activities.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to meet all divisional, organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- Actively participate in projects related to recruitment, process improvement, credentialing, compliance or other HR areas.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of labor laws, as well as relevant EEO/AA regulations and New York State/New Jersey licensing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.