| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Contract Account Representative, Clinical Research Finance
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments with a keen eye for detail
- A professional who possesses the ability to work well with people of many different backgrounds and temperament
- Be responsible for the financial management of clinical trials by invoicing sponsors and tracking payment of receivables utilizing the approved budget and executed contract.
- Be responsible for compliance and quality assurance by ensuring all payments are made per the contract and assigned correctly to the clinical trial fund. Ensure all clinical trial charges are billed appropriately to sponsor or patient as applicable.
- Responsible for financial reporting of the clinical trial to the PI’s of the clinical trial, clinical research managers and research fund managers.
- Work collaboratively with others to meet the shared objectives and goals.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical research and/or other applicable research investigation. Relevant graduate work would be considered in lieu of minimum experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); specifically advanced excel.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task, work independently and handle stressful situations and deadlines.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.