| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking a Network Systems Analyst to join our team. Under the immediate supervision of the Chief Technology Officer or designee, working under the technological leadership of senior staff, the Network Systems Analyst installs, modifies, and maintains all network, server, storage and voice infrastructure components within the organization; and performs related tasks as required.
You Will Also:
- Design and implement enterprise networks
- Analyze, develop, modify, implement, and maintain systems software
- Integrate computer hardware and software into the network infrastructure
- Provide information and assistance to customers
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), CISCO Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or other advanced applicable certification
- At least four (4) years of full-time paid work experience equivalent to that gained as a Network or Telecommunications Specialist, Network Systems Engineer or Administrator, or other related classification
Knowledge of the following areas is preferred:
- LAN/WAN/MAN networking technologies and dispersed topologies, including, but not limited to VLAN, routing, switching, VPN, multi-zoned firewalls with Internal/DMZ/Extranet/Internet
- Cisco hardware and IOS/NX-OS, including proficient management experience through CLI and ASDM
- Multiple routing protocols, including MPLS, BGP and EIGRP.
- Cisco Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Cisco enterprise wireless topologies, including anchoring and multiple SSID and channel management
- Storage Area Network (SAN) administration and configuration; fiber channel technologies, and fabric management
- VMware virtual server environments
- Servers, blade servers, and blade chassis products and environments
- Backups, restores and disaster recovery strategies
- Server and desktop operating systems (i.e. Windows and Linux)
- Server/Client model architecture and datacenter environments
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.