Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Risk Strategy you'll support the customer credit risk agenda for Retail and Consumer Credit Risk (RCCR) by Developing and maintaining customer-level credit strategies and policy rules, creating and updating customer credit risk appetite, developing and maintaining customer insight. Working with our stakeholders you will have ample opportunity to influence, develop and maintain great relationships with Customer Modelling, Credit Risk teams, Risk Infrastructure as well as business teams including Products, Customer Insight and Digital - all of which will allow you to drive the retail credit customer agenda
The successful candidate will evidence strong analytical skills ideally acquired in a Credit Risk function or similar Financial Services environment, ideally for a number of years. The successful candidate will also ideally have a good numerical based degree and knowledge of SAS.
Your remit will include:
* Developing analysis in SAS and Excel to develop, validate, monitor and assess RCCRs common customer-level credit strategies and policy rules
* Monthly update of customer credit risk appetite and analysis in SAS and Excel for annual restatement
* Update and develop customer insight and customer credit risk reporting using SAS and Excel
* Overseeing, supporting and planning the work of junior analysts and Industrial Placement students within the team
* Coaching and mentoring junior analysts and Industrial Placement students within the team
In return for your expertise you'll benefit from our competitive and tailored remuneration package, establish your profile quickly at the highest levels, through access to the groups senior decision makers.
We're also one of the first major employers to offer flexible working to all its employees - understanding the importance of good work-life balance.