JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE:
Performs and maintains control of the Rational Change Control system. File Activity monitoring using Varonis, PCI-DSS, X-Bridge Datasniff on Z/OS, CA-Endeavor processes, CA-ACF2, CA-ACF2 Cleanup and Active Directory. This position also requires security support for Lawson, and CA-Identity Manager systems. This position requires providing user certification and reporting, managing projects, creating user guides, and creating documentation and procedures as necessary. This position is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enforcing multiple data security standards, processes, and initiatives. This position requires interfacing with users and developing implementation plans, project plans and processes for any new security or change control systems. Performs, maintains programming for security reporting and/or systems, participates in project life cycles, analyzes, and resolves problems relating to security. Performs duties spec ific to the assigned unit. Ability to follow, enhance, and create processes that support security activities. Ability to document, enhance and create security metrics and key performance Indicators. Thorough understanding of information security concepts. Ability to build strong relationships across the organization at all levels.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES / OBJECTIVES:
* Creates and maintains Rational RTC, Varonis, X-Bridge Datasniff; PCI-DSS, Active Directory, CA-Endeavor, CA-ACFS, CA-ACF2 Cleanup and Active Directory, RCM.
* Creates and maintains user recertification and access workflows.
* Installs and implements security software for various security systems.
* Support and enforce Data Security standards and guidelines, processes and procedures.
* Gathers, analyze and respond to security log and report data, trending analysis.
* Works effectively as part of the Information Security team to address team objectives and priorities.
* Attends and chairs project meetings.
* Monitors and documents security incidents.
* Configures and implements new security systems and program change control systems.
* Aids in program change control for mainframe and open systems.
* Drive propagation of data privacy and security processes technologies across IT stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* BA in business Management, Computer Science or Engineering or 4-8 years’ experience required.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* The ability to problem solve analytically and logically.
* The ability to maintain neutralities in dealing with users and data processing personnel.
* The ability to maintain the Bank’s best interest in a problem or crisis situation.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement and gym membership reimbursement.