VCA Orchard Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our 3-doctor small animal practice in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
In this position you’ll drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets. Along the way you’ll build a loyal client base and we’ll help you sharpen your edge through continuing education. And as a General Practitioner with VCA, you’ll have access to our brain trust of board certified Specialists, among the many resources of North America’s leader in veterinary medicine.
Our state-of-the-art, 6,500 sq. ft. facility is equipped with extras such as digital radiography, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound in order to provide the very best in patient care with a focus on outstanding customer service.
We’re located in an affluent enclave of Denver, which enjoys very committed clientele. With a focus on teamwork, collaboration, and the highest standard of patient care—along with outstanding access to local Specialists within the VCA network—VCA Orchard offers a fantastic opportunity to take your veterinary career to the next level.
Our team is also committed to community service, and maintains close affiliations with several area shelters, ViDAS (Veterinarios Internacionales Dedicados a Animales Sanos), Freedom Service Dogs, and Vet-for-a-Day programs with local schools.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Orchard adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.