SUMMARY: The Group Global Supply Chain Manager (GSCM) is responsible in leading its existing facilities to meet or exceed its business plan in order to support the corporate goals, in addition to any future facilities acquired through mergers and acquisitions. Responsible for the development and deployment of the supply chain strategy for all functional Group plants for which the Group SVP is responsible.
The Group GSCM will lead multiple plant supply chain projects that may span systems, geographies and functions within the Group, as well as across group via coordination with the Director of Global Supply Chain. Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise systems throughout the business to effectively drive and report cost out, cost avoidance, inventory levels, consignment programs, supplier recoveries via supplier management practices, commodity strategy development and working capital initiatives. In addition, will work in close coordination with the other Groups to identify synergies for cost out, leveraged supply base, supplier terms, risk mitigation, and best practice sharing. The Group GSCM will report directly to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of the Business Unit and indirectly to the Global Supply Chain Director. A minimum of 25% travel may be required.
- Supplier Value Management and continuous improvement with a history to deliver against and track cost out savings to ensure goals are being met at local level. Monthly reporting oversight for on time reporting, along with monthly measurement against cost out goal and gap closing projects
- Optimize global supply chain performance through cost and scenario analysis, including benchmarking and cascaded pass-through agreement analysis where appropriate
- Implement strategic supplier relationships mitigating risk and forming contractual agreements with continuous improvement / cost out initiatives
- Lead and coordinate inventory analysis, recommendations that are aligned to business requirements. Work with local teams to implement the DOH targets, and host quarterly reviews with gap analysis
- Work in a highly matrixed organization, building effective team, foster open communication
- Lead selected scopes of spend including, but not limited to, proposal/specification development, cost modeling, supplier selection, price negotiation and bid evaluation processes
- Construct and develop comprehensive cost models to effectively influence Total Cost of Ownership
- Lead discrete projects related to operational strategy, planning and execution that will support the -Group to execute best in class supply chain model
- Assist in implementing purchasing policies and procedures through purchasing systems, key documentation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within -assigned Group to drive projects to successful completion
- Coordinate as group lead for compliance matters such as Conflict Minerals, RoHS, etc.
- Perform statistical analysis and provide recommendations based on sound business acumen
- Prepare and analyze purchasing data to report key procurement metrics
- Develop nuanced documented understanding of the Group’s commodity landscape in order to forecast industry trends and gauge emerging competitive forces
- Analyze Group’s Purchasing/Procurement organizational structure, collaborate with internal stakeholders to vet synergy opportunities
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your résumé for consideration. NN, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary coverage options
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays