Responsible for analyzing patient access to care business and financial data and translating the detailed analysis into business solutions the Capacity & Access Analytics (CAA) team can own to closure. Partner with leadership to proactively report performance tailor improvement initiatives to support elevated performance. Monitor and maintain forecast and performance data to monitor change and alert senior leadership of possible solutions to proactively improve performance. Understand business problems and opportunities and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its patient access to care goals.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
1. Develop communications such as PowerPoint presentations, proposals, policies and procedures, and business summaries to enhance and support strategic or operational plans.
2. Perform financial and business data and process analysis, draws conclusions, and makes recommendations to leadership.
3. Apply process improvement methods applicable to the field and designs plans for implementation.
4. Analyze trends affecting budget/accounting needs and recommend procedural changes as needed.
5. Analyze and review financial data and prepare financial statements and reports.
6. Participate in calculation, validation and updating of cost saving initiatives.
7. Develop budget and forecasting models that analyze the overall business plan. Manage and prepare budgets based upon current standards and provide regular updates.
8. Research current challenges and trends in the field and brings information and recommendations back to leadership for consideration.
9. Researches business problems and quickly understands the issues and data challenges of organization.
10. Inform and advise managers and other key stakeholders of financial issues and matters as appropriate.
11. Analyze proposed plans and policies, as well as new programs, to determine costs. Makes appropriate recommendations to management in order to strengthen business controls, improve operations, and/or reduce costs.
12. Develop programs or queries to retrieve and analyze data for projects, program, or reports.
13. Gather data using data mining techniques and tools, analyze information, develop conclusions, communicate recommendations clearly and work effectively with others on a team.
14. Effectively translate complex data and analyses to all levels within the organization.