| Unit Description|
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Administrative Assistant for the Legal department, provides a variety of clerical and analytical functions for assigned counsel. Performs day-to-day administrative duties including scheduling meetings, appointments and conferences, preparing documents and correspondence, filing, and preparing expense reports. Duties require a thorough knowledge of managersâ?? areas of responsibility in order to anticipate workflow, gather data and prepare/answer correspondence. Provides quality customer service with the highest degree of confidentiality, sense of urgency, good judgment and tact when addressing associates, team members, patients, visitors, business partners, and vendors, whether in person, on the telephone, in written correspondence, or email, and facilitates positive internal and external business relationships. This position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Â· Effectively organizes, prioritizes and performs multiple projects, tasks, and assignments while ensuring timely completion.
Â· Partners with assigned counsel to best support and communicate with them.
Â· Coordinates and maintains assigned counselâ??s calendars by scheduling and confirming daily meetings, commitments, conferences, telephone conferences, and travel.
Â· Provides assigned counsel with daily schedule to ensure they are well informed and prepared for their daily scheduled commitments, including, but not limited to, obtaining meeting agendas and other meeting materials for review in advance and briefs counsel on scheduled commitments on a frequent basis. Uses personal judgment at all times to prevent time loss and meeting conflicts.
Â· Prepares agendas and meeting materials, secures conference rooms, audio/visual equipment, room setup, food/beverage setup, etc., in advance of meetings scheduled by assigned counsel.
Â· Prepares accurate expense reports for assigned counsel in a timely manner, ensuring adherence to company expense policy and guidelines. Reconciles credit card statements to expense reports monthly.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of prior administrative assistant experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Data management skills in Access a plus.
- Ability to accurately proof and edit non-routine correspondence, reports, etc., and draft routine correspondence and recurring reports, perform noncomplex mathematical calculations, and develop and maintain needed filing and record keeping systems.
- Typing skills at 60+ wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take notes as required during one-on-one interactions, in meetings and over the phone.
- Ability to produce professionally written documents.
- Associatesâ?? degree in secretarial science, social sciences, business administration, or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
- Experience in legal or healthcare industry desirable