The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the compliance oversight for program funding received by HBH. The Compliance Analyst will support the Compliance Officer and facilitate 340 B committee meetings, performs quality assurance audits on all aspects of Howard Brown programs, works with leaders to develop corrective action plans, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and compliance with state and federal regulations related to 340B and other Howard Brown programs.
• Responsible for maintaining a collaborative relationship with the 340B administrator, in-house pharmacy, and wholesale providers while providing timely resolution and/or communication of any issues.
• Performs periodic site visits to assess compliance of contract pharmacies when appropriate.
• Serves as a subject matter expert in 340 B operations, providing information and advisory services based on evidenced based literature, compliance regulations, and data analysis.
• Leads the organization 340B Committee by preparing reports, graphs, and charts of data analysis and delivers presentations on areas of research or analysis.
• Performs various quality assurance audits on agency operations including the organization’s 340 B program.
• Remains informed of changes in policies or procedures, legislation, articles, white papers, and document briefs related to 340 B, Ryan White, Pharmacy Industry Trends, Community Health Centers and Federally Qualified Health Centers that could affect program structures.
• Supports the Compliance department by completing compliance assessments and creating corrective action plans as needed.
• Supports the Compliance department by assisting functional areas in the preparation for regulator and funder site visits and follow up reporting.
• Supports the Compliance department with position coverage and other duties as needed.
• Supports the Finance department by providing financial analysis and modeling of 340 B operations.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please start the application process using the link below. Applicants should submit both their cover letter and resume into our ADP system for consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Howard Brown are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.