The Project Assistant provides support to an assigned group of senior consultants as well as to Consulting Resources projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to coordinating activities for multiple projects, preparing background materials, editing, formatting, arranging logistics, conducting research, data entry, preliminary data analysis, correspondence, spreadsheets, preparation of interview materials, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to assigned consultants to include: client schedules/ itineraries; phone messages, mail, faxes; printing, binding, collating, and shipping client reports and other materials; and scheduling appointments and/or conference calls as may be appropriate.
- In collaboration with consultants or Project Managers, produce documents (letters, memos, reports, presentations, timelines, graphs, organizational charts, other spreadsheet data tables/graphs, and other written materials) using Microsoft Office and other software products.
- Assists in developing final reports and presentations assuring the firm's quality standards.
- Collect appropriate Council for Aid to Education (CAE) or Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) or other ‘benchmark’ variables as directed by consultant, or Project Manager as may be needed for client projects. This includes accessing CAE Web site or AAMC data sources and configuring standard data for appropriate calculations, tables, charts, and graphs.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members. Discuss project deadlines and the status of tasks with Consulting Resources colleagues with whom teamed to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately.
- Provides support on study projects including:
- Preparation of interview packet materials – appointment itineraries and directions/maps are provided and reviewed against consultant travel itineraries, background profile information, interview collateral materials, questionnaire cover sheets are filled in, and so on.
- Data entry of interviewee responses, compilation of comments, and development of hand lists and data response tables.
- At times, manage/coordinate smaller projects that do not require a Project Manager.
- Manage time well to ensure availability to meet project team’s expectations for work assignments.
- Collaborates and communicates with team members. Discusses project deadlines with other GG+A colleagues as part of the project team and ensure that work is prioritized appropriately.
- Take proactive role in team-project assignment to ensure deliverables are prepared and submitted within determined timeframe.
- Include work colleagues in best practice advances. Deliverables follow GG+A style, format, and best practices’ standards.
- Share knowledge in technical skill areas with work colleagues that makes positive change and measurable difference to GG+A and client projects.
- Maintain helpful, positive attitude; contribute to an efficient, collegial working environment.
- Other projects as assigned.
Applicants must submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements.