| The Office of Human Resource Services, Organization and Employee Development (OED) at the University of Maryland, Baltimore is currently recruiting for candidates to join a dynamic team. The successful candidate will design, develop, deliver and evaluate training programs to support the University's strategic plan and operational objectives. This position will facilitate and present programs and initiatives to enhance the learning capabilities and effectiveness of the organization. One position is available, but a broad range of skills will be considered.|
UMB offers a generous benefits package that includes 22 vacation days, 14 floating and holidays, 15 sick days; comprehensive health insurance and retirement options; and tuition remission for employees and their dependents at any of the University System of Maryland schools.
- Design, develop, and facilitate training programs that enhance the competencies of employees at all levels to align with the strategic efforts of the organization.
- Design, plan, organize, schedule, facilitate, and present training programs for online learning management systems, performance management, new employee orientation and onboarding, leadership development, and technology/learning integration.
- Develop and prepare training materials including presentations, instructor guides, participant guides, job aids, and learning activities based on adult learning principles.
- Assess, analyze, and select appropriate training methodologies using traditional or alternative methods, techniques, and formats including a variety of eLearning and blended learning formats including web based, online, and video.
- Assess areas in need of performance management and organizational programs, and design/deliver solutions that will address organizational needs.
- Consult with campus leadership, managers, and supervisors regarding departmental competencies and provide coaching/consulting on career, skill, and performance issues, change management, and process improvement.
- Conduct organizational assessment, diagnosis, consulting/coaching, and action plans to address issues specific to meet individual, departmental, and divisional needs consistent with Human Resource planning and organizational strategic efforts supporting the University's strategic plan.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.