Seeking Talented & Motivated Developmental Pediatricians & Child Neurologists
World class healthcare in the heart of Pennsylvania
Join a growing multidisciplinary clinical and research team at Geisinger's Autism & Developmental Medicine Institute (ADMI) in beautiful Lewisburg, Pa. and other sites in central Pennsylvania. In collaboration with nearby Bucknell University, ADMI's vision is to expand and integrate clinical services, research, education, and family support for children and adults with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
At ADMI, physicians:
- provide clinical care as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary developmental medicine, psychology, neuroscience, and genomics team
- work within a busy, stimulating clinical and research environment serving individuals with diverse neurodevelopmental challenges
- develop clinical expertise and research interests through specialty clinics for fragile X, Smith- Magenis, 22q11.2 deletion, and other genetic syndromes
- enjoy protected time to pursue research projects and clinical trials related to developmental brain disorders
- teach residents, medical students, and trainees in allied disciplines through established affiliations between Geisinger and regional academic institutions
- are respected and supported colleagues within Geisinger's nationally-recognized developmental medicine institute
Geisinger fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence while offering the best of life in small-town America– good schools, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington DC just an afternoon's drive away.
Discover for yourself why Geisinger has been nationally recognized as a visionary model of integrated healthcare. For more information, visit GeisingerADMI.org or contact: ADMI Medical Director, Thomas D. Challman, MD, c/o Grace Lowry, Professional Staffing, at 570-214-6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physicians who are board-certified / eligible in nuerodevelopmental disabilities or developmental behavioral pediatrics.