| New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico. |
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2015 operating earnings of $1.875 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2015, with affiliates, totaled $528 billion. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard & Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/11/15).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
Responsible for managing the implementation of efforts and projects related to Service Desktop, Process Flow, and Verint DPA, including resource coordination, service desk integration, technical coordination and reporting functions. Will act as a technical Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between Sales and Service and Technical Service and Support (TSS) for projects/efforts. Also responsible for coordinating medium to large projects/efforts.
Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation support of Service Desktop and Process Flow applications
Create and implement scripting within Service Desktop
Creation of Verint DPA triggers
Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the application
Support development, maintenance and documentation of infrastructure components, platforms, vendor software, including ET and externally-provided technologies and services.
Collaborate with others to evaluate proposed system or Service modifications to ascertain impact on existing processes or system. Ensure evaluation and testing of changes to guarantee uninterrupted service. Review test plans and ensure acceptable results before production system modification or implementation.
Coordinate with Tampa and ET technical and business areas to ensure smooth transition from high-level design to project plan development and rollout, including development of Support and Escalation models, and Service Levels.
Provide weekly and monthly reporting of operational status, project status and individual activity.
Develop, proof and publish technical and procedural documentation
Performs other duties as assigned to comply with Sales and Service and IT mission and to enable the Company to increase revenue, be easier to do business with, reduce unit costs, reduce time to market and increase end-user productivity
Support development of reporting for Service Desktop and Process Flow
Maintenance and administration of meta data to support Process Flow
- Bachelor's Degree; Computer Science, Business, Engineering Sciences Preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience with Pega Software.
- Certified as Pega Business Architect Essential is preferred.
- Knowledge of Verint DPA is preferred.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and externally-provided technical services.
- Able to develop new technical processes and make recommendations for the improvement of existing processes.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills blended with high technical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and flexible environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/MS Access or other reporting analysis/database tools.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
* Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, Ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 15, 2015. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/2015/ for methodology.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company's profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US(GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach ( non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.