Responsible for all administrative, support and control business activities of the company. Manage and supervise the main support functions/ departments including Operations, Credit Management, Internal Control, Information Technology, Legal & Compliance, Client Documentation Unit, Corporate Services and Finance. Also, act as the Risk Officer and Data Security officer of the company.
- Ensure a smooth operation of the responsible departments and maintain a high level of work accuracy and quality.
- Oversee staff and other significant resources for the company and exercises strategic budget and administrative control over planning and project management.
- Provide advices on strategic business planning, policy development, and problem solving, and conduct business feasibility studies to senior management.
- Direct staff in establishing operations procedures and standard of all responsible support functions, developing risk management analysis and reports, developing approval procedures and guidelines on risk limits by type of product and/or transactions, and in establishing management and administrative procedures to ensure adherence to policies and group standards.
- Direct credit function team and provides support, direction, credit information and developing loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the company's lending portfolio.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure, operations system, database management, trade system and network in general to support the company operations and transactions. Ensure proper access control, data secrecy governance, long-term operating and strategic plans are in place.
- Responsible for information security strategy and direction. Reviews current data security procedures, identifies new area of risk, and develops new data security policies that are aligned with business objectives and local regulations.
- Direct internal control team in monitoring all sales transactions are complied with regulations.
- Evaluate new products and trading strategies for any potential impact on the company's risk profile.
- Oversees the premise security and facilities, ensure proper measure is in place. Ensure competitive pricing on office procurement.
- Represent the company in relationships with industry organizations, regulators, key competitors, service vendors, and internal and external clients.
- Possess 15+ years of relevant experience in Wealth Management and/or Banking industry.
- Familiar with SFC regulations and good knowledge of operations, IT, risk management and compliance framework.
- Strong leadership skills with at least 5 years in senior management position.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Languages: English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Please send your full resumes in confidence quoting the reference number "HY-MGT-170209". All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.