| Macquarie's Technology Group, which is part of the Corporate Operations Group/COG is responsible for: |
- managing Macquarie's technology infrastructure
- supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing business systems
- delivering and deploying new systems, technologies and services
The Group provides each major business in Macquarie with a dedicated team that works closely with that business to understand its particular technology needs. The RMG & Risk Services Account team provides technology support for Macquarie's Risk Management Group (RMG) and the Macquarie-wide Risk Services platforms.
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Analyst to support ongoing initiatives within the Compliance AML portfolio.
- utilise specialist technical & AML skills to elicit, validate & analyse business requirements and devise functional requirements & processes
- work with technology delivery team to identify technical solutions that are in line with business requirements and organisational strategic goals
- produce project artefacts including Use Cases, functional / non-functional requirements specification, process maps, data flows, gap analysis and technical specifications
- assist with business case development, project planning & estimation process
- provide end-to-end project delivery support, including conducting walkthroughs, providing test support, performing defect coordination, implementation & warranty support.
- foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders
Experience & skills required:
- experience working with AML solutions, specifically transaction monitoring & surveillance, is highly desired
- extensive experience working in the capacity of a technical business analyst
- possess strong data analysis and database skills, with experience in data mapping, modelling, ETL technologies and proficiency with SQL
- experience with defining reporting, user interface & business rules requirements & solutions.
- adept in modelling & prototyping techniques; familiarisation with UML 2.0 or BPMN 2.0 notation protocols is desirable
- strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- strong requirements elicitation, management & documentation skills
- is adaptable, accountable, solution orientated and possesses excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- experience with Actimize eRCM and SAM product suite is an advantage
- experience within Australian financial institutions is preferred
If this role offers the opportunity you're looking for, please apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 02 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time