- Primary Location: HK,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Trading
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 16085782
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviours that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Investor Services is a business line within Markets and Securities Services; it includes products across Prime Finance, Delta One, Futures, OTC Clearing, Collateral Management, Global Custody, Fund Administration, and Agency Lending. Our broad product suite allows us to service a wide range of clients globally including the world's largest asset managers, insurers, pensions and endowments, sovereign wealth funds, other banks, and hedge funds. The success of Investor Services is a top strategic priority for Markets and ICG leadership.
Citi Prime Finance & Delta One businesses focus on emerging to franchise hedge funds in every part of the trade lifecycle, from execution to custody. Clients rely on us for our unrivalled regional presence and local expertise, extensive resources, highly talented people and passionate commitment to delivering unsurpassed service. For every strategy, in all asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Futures), our regional presence and knowledge network allows us to deliver financing solutions to help our clients increase alpha, reduce risk, improve efficiency and achieve their long-term business objectives.
Implement the regional equity secured funding strategy. The objectives are to reduce funding costs, improve liquidity ratios and identify secured finance trading opportunities across the Equities, Prime Finance and Delta One businesses in APAC and increase returns and market share for Prime Finance and Delta One businesses in APAC.
- Efficient financial resource management
- Optimising secured finance trading book
- Creating competitive client portfolio finance pricing and analytics
- Proficient understanding of capital, RWA, liquidity and balance sheet resource use
- Building strong partnership with global sales teams to support client profitability conversations
- Developing key relationships internally to provide funding solutions for internal Equity desks
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in secured financing
- Strong, proven experience in Prime Brokerage and D1 equity finance
- Successful experience in building a diverse external financing book
- Trading experience across SFT, TRS, and FX Fwd transactions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with both internal staff and external clients
- Strong verbal communication and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel modelling
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with colleagues across Investor Services
- Motivated to coordinate with regional funding teams
- FSA Registered