We are delighted to announce that we are one of companies to make the 2016 'Best Companies to Work for in Greater China' list.
Third Bridge is a primary research firm that connects investors and businesses to critical intelligence. In an information-heavy world, we have created new ways to uncover the most elusive market insights in order to provide our clients with a competitive edge.
We work with private equity firms, hedge funds, management consultants and corporations. What they share is a desire to access the most authoritative information from respected sources, and this is where we come in.
With five offices across three continents, our team of research professionals is at home in all of the markets in which our clients operate. And our deep understanding of sectors, geographies and investment strategies is matched by our ability to track down the best sources and ask the right questions.
The Third Bridge sales team is responsible for introducing Third Bridges products and services to new prospective clients. They are also responsible for overseeing the commercial relationships with our existing client base.
- Understand Third Bridge's client types including hedge funds, private equity firms and credit investment teams and demonstrate the value of Third Bridge's services across each type
- Understand Third Bridge's value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services (expert network, conference calls, private meetings, survey reports and deal origination product)
- Engage with prospective clients developing strong relationships to better understand their broader research needs and explore cross-selling opportunities
- Assist the Head of Sales China at various stages of sales cycle including generating and qualifying leads, offering trial access to conference calls and requesting feedback
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Analyze, evaluate and increase the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results to optimize the department
- Collaborate with the entire global sales team (US, Europe, Asia) to help achieve firm revenue / sales targets
- Solid understanding of financial markets and alternative investments
- Strong understanding of Public and Private Equity investment process
- In-depth understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs.
- Demonstrable ability to generate and follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Proven sales background preferably in telesales and have experience in making cold call to set up client meeting
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Possesses basic knowledge of sales techniques and financial markets including alternative investments
- Self-motivated individual with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- 7 years or above professional sales experience
- Bachlor background at least, Mater is prefered
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin essential
- Be eligible to work in the China without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org