J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2015)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in close partnership with External Sales to provide excellent service to our clients
- Assist the sales team in coordinating client meetings, preparing sales presentation booklets and meeting documents for client presentations, etc.
- Source and prepare responses for clients' ad-hoc questions or reporting requests
- Arranging client meetings/events/calls and internal meetings/calls
- Assist the sales team in maintaining prospect and client databases, ensure that critical client information is stored in client databases to provide access to key data
- Maintain mailing lists and organize mailings in interaction with marketing
- Update client presentations
- Expense processing and reconciliation
- Manage stock of materials in cooperation with marketing
- Handling, processing of daily correspondence in English and German
- Ensure that all business within our client base is handled correctly
- In addition in carrying out responsibilities and duties, the job holder ensures effective compliance and controls in own area and promotes a positive attitude to compliance and controls
Required Skills, Competencies, Experience:
- Understanding of Asset Management industry and investment funds
- Understanding of regulatory environment for Asset Managers covering Distribution channels
- Multiple year experience in Asset Managament industry and preferably in similar role profile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/Power Point) skills
- High personal awareness of business risks and how to minimise them (e.g. ethical, reputational, regulatory/compliance etc.)
- Strong service orientation towards our clients
- Full time employment is targeted
- Strong team-player with a focus on organisation, time-management and efficiency
- High grade on flexibility and capability to work under pressure alongside attention to detail
- Service- and client-oriented, proactive, self-dependent and communicative
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.