Jacobs Levy Equity Management is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual to work in our Client Service and Marketing Group. This professional will prepare client, consultant, and prospect reports, analyses, questionnaires, and RFPs. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing reports, questionnaires, RFPs
- Compiling and analyzing data for client, consultant, and prospect reports
- Updating consultant databases
- Using third-party portfolio analysis systems
- Assisting in preparation for client, consultant, and prospect meetings
This position requires a skilled professional who has strong analytical skills, shows exceptional attention to detail, and is a good communicator. Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced corporate office environment, preferably in the finance industry
- Exposure to portfolio and/or performance analysis software a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook
Jacobs Levy Equity Management, founded in 1986, focuses exclusively on managing equity portfolios for institutional clients. Building on the pioneering research of founders Bruce Jacobs and Ken Levy, the firm has developed a unique approach to investing. Jacobs Levy manages assets for a prestigious global roster of corporate defined benefit and defined contribution plans, public retirement systems, sub-advised funds, and endowments/foundations, including many of Pensions & Investments' "Top 200 Pension Funds/Sponsors."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.