| Currently we have an opening in our Audit Department for an Senior IT Auditor. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for conducting and documenting assigned information technology audit projects; applies broad knowledge of IT audit principles, practices, and procedures to complete audit assignments; prepares well documented work papers and effectively communicates audit findings and recommendations? interacts with all levels of personnel; may receive work direction from peers or more senior staff during assigned audits; gains expertise in the operations of one or more low to moderate risk related IT business functions. |
- Leads or execute audit engagements, monitors projects and performs liaison activities to ensure adequate audit procedures are employed and work is documented in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and departmental procedures.
- May serve as auditor-in-charge for low to moderate risk audits with low to moderate complexity under direct supervision of Audit department management.
- Works collaboratively with Audit management and staff to execute the annual audit plan.
- Identifies and implements innovative audit techniques.
- Serves as audit liaison for low to moderate risk areas.
- Develops thorough operational knowledge of business functions.
- Assesses effectiveness of operational and IT internal controls.
- Designing, documenting, testing and remediating IT process controls in a wide range of technology environments. These controls include the policies and procedures that address key areas of an IT organization, including system development, change management, information security, and IT operations.
- Delivering and managing partial and large-scale Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing projects.
- Assisting with ERP related projects including readiness and optimization assessments, security and controls assessments, and integrations.
- Assisting with IT project management including project planning, system/vendor selections, readiness assessments, and quality assurance.
- Assisting with business continuity and disaster recovery planning projects.
- Preparing reports and other deliverables that contain strategy, project or technical analysis and findings in connection with our consulting engagements and communicating those results to the team and client management.
- Interacting effectively with coworkers and clients at all levels, as to foster and maintain strong working relationships.
Internal Audit - NY
- 3-5 years of data analytics experience in support of audit and/or forensic accounting programs.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Finance.
- Understanding of IT Audit and Information Technology General Controls.
- Experience extracting, manipulating and analyzing data in a variety of formats.
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of one or more relevant analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, ACL, IDEA, or Microsoft Access); Preference of Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, SharePoint, and PowerPivot.
- Proven track record of building solid relationships with clients, including demonstrated abilities to approach clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner and to deliver clear requests for information.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good team work skills including effective team interactions, providing timely and constructive feedback, negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, as this individual will access sensitive information and data on a daily basis.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.