Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25326. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Three (3) years or more experience in the fields of research compliance or research administration. Experience in a university or government setting and familiarity with research compliance issues preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of research, federal regulations and state laws.
- Detailed knowledge of federal regulations regarding human subjects research and Institutional IRB policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in auditing or monitoring.
- Extensive analytical and professional interpersonal skills with demonstrated initiative and independence.
- Demonstrated skill to write clear, precise, detailed, comprehensive and grammatically correct letters, memos, reports and training material.
- Ability to plan, organize and give group presentations to provide information or explain relevant policies and procedures.
- Master's degree in public health or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 12 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct