Is a dynamic team with the opportunity for growth important to you? Are you interested in applying your problem solving and analytical skills within a global company? If you answered yes to these questions, consider joining our Accounting team as an Accountant II!
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Prepare weekly and month end journal entire to ensure accurate account balances.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to comply with SOX requirements.
- Analyze general ledger account for accuracy, extraordinary or unusual items.
- Review capital vs. operating lease requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of audit requirements
- Review monthly reconciliations performed by other accountants
- A minimum of a(n) Bachelor's degree, preferably accounting, is required.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- JDE and FAS experience a plus
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
|Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence |
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!