- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Able to safely operate a forklift
- Experience with installing instrumentation and data acquisition equipment used for testing
- Engine dynamometer test experience
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or TS 16949 processes and procedures
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and ambitious individual that is able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Hands-on person who knows what needs to be done and has a strong sense of ownership and is able to complete tasks with a “get things done” attitude.
- Proactive in nature and operate with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
About Our Benefits:
Banks Technologies offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, EAP, along with a 401k program. Banks Technologies provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic work environment. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements.
Banks Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Banks Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Banks Technologies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Certain positions with Banks Technologies require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.