As the Behavioral Health Consultant, LCSW/ MSW at Asante you will have the opportunity to:
- Help shape and direct the integrated behavioral health services of the clinic in collaboration with other members of our staff. Ensure high quality patient care.
- Perform individual patient assessment of needs and develop patient specific short term care plans.
- Educate patient on resources available to them and conduct follow-up evaluations to determine patient outcome.
- Master's degree in Social Work.
- Additional training in psychotherapy preferred
- Experience with psychosocial assessment, individual therapy, short-term evidence-based counseling, and crisis intervention.
- Experience working in the medical social work or community mental health field and knowledge of Integrated Behavioral Health in the community healthcare system.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Master Social Worker (MSW) by the State of Oregon.
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association preferred.
- Ability to solve routine and complex problems; application of knowledge to specific patient care situations with the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and effective communication and listening skills
- Must be self directed, motivated, and able to handle stress of busy daily operations. Flexibility in arranging work schedule to meet the demands of providing psychosocial care to patients
- Ability to learn computer systems required to gain access to patient records in an electronic medical record. Able to maintain records and record results
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, family, providers, coworkers and the public
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent salary, including bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision care
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
- Generous work/life balance incentive
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please go to the Asante Careers website http://www.asante.org/Careers
Click on Job Search and these positions will be under the Professional Category, listed as Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Social Worker Associate, or Social Worker