The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Program Associate, Class Programs.
The incumbent provides high-level support for class programming, specifically for the director and the associate director, and for the Association of Class Leaders (ACL).
- Handles multiple reunion program responsibilities, including class activities, volunteer management, and production of all related communications.
- Coordinates Class Programs including oversight for all class treasury balances and transactions
- Provides critical support for the Alumni Trustee and Brown Alumni Association Officer elections
- Facilitates, produces and coordinates all class communications (print and/or electronic)
- Associates Degree (or higher) preferred, or equivalent combination of education and job experience acceptable
- 1-3 yearsâ?? experience in administrative support
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage and prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Filemaker, Pagemaker, Web tools. Ability to adapt to new software packages
- Experience in Alumni Relations or higher education, a plus
- Must be flexible in work hours (possible overtime required in fall and late spring). Mandatory overtime on Reunion Weekend.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-01-30-08:00
Job Posting Title:Program Associate, Class Programs
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.