Join a great team and earn some extra cash!! Holy Rosary is offering $10,000 in incentive bonus for this position.
Care Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
This position oversees the strategic management of the day to day operations of the Med Surg, Swing Bed, ICU and ED units. Duties include budgeting, patient flow coordination, maintaining TJC survey readiness and quality improvement processes, in assigned areas. Accountable for the human resources, fiscal resources, budgeting, patient flow coordination, maintaining TJC survey readiness and quality improvement processes, in assigned areas. Accountable to systems, materials, and support necessary to achieve operational goals set forth in the annural nursing and organizational strategic plan.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current Montana RN Licensure.
3. Current BLS Certification
4. A minimum of two years in a leadership role or equivalent experience preferred
5. Required Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) with expected degree start within one year, completion in four years.
6. Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.