My client provides debt advisory services and creates access to the institutional markets for property companies, funds and developers seeking to raise capital for acquisition, refinancing or restructuring debt secured on a wide range of European real estate.
They structure and arrange senior debt, mezzanine facilities, preferred equity and equity investments and corporate financing, assisting borrowers in identifying the appropriate solution and in negotiating, documenting and closing transactions.
My client is a leader in the asset backed securities market and has relationships with over 150 institutional investors specialising in property related debt instruments. By understanding the specific risk profiles of these investor clients they are able to efficiently structure debt finance, in either security or loan format, optimising the cost of raising senior or whole loan financing for borrowers.
Asset Classes they are involved in include:
- Prime and regional office and business parks
- Prime and regional shopping centres and retail outlets
- Logistics and warehouses
- Student accommodation
- Hotels and serviced apartments
- Ground leases
- Operating businesses with significant real estate holdings
- Mixed portfolios
You must have a track record of being involved in similar transactions to the following:
- Arranging senior/junior financing, matching senior debt requirements with security and ranking preferences of specific mezzanine investors to identify optimal funding options
- Structuring rescue finance in the form of preferred equity or (partially) secured mezzanine to de-lever existing transactions
- Introducing equity partners capable of bringing specific skills to particular transactions
- Exploring loan, debenture and bond alternatives to maximise access to lenders and bond investors while optimising pricing and structure
- Sourcing institutional capital for certain types of development financing
- Introducing junior investors or syndicate partners to existing lenders
- Advising sponsors on sourcing debt and equity financing and on asset sales
- Research and analysis of CMBS restructuring proposals at loan and bond level
- Advising on loan restructuring, including review of refinancing options and sourcing rescue financing
The role is to originate opportunities and introduce the client to arrange debt and equity raising, predominantly debt and restructuring and bond issuance to real estate projects across the UK and Europe. To be considered for this role you will have a very good network of lenders, developers etc and have a track record of originating deal flow across the asset classes the client covers.
On offer is a draw of circa GBP 10,000 per month which is recouped from your upside of completed deals. This enables for a much higher bonus pay out than industry standard and is paid quarterly. You will be given all the tools to get out in the market to do your job. Excellent working environment in offices in the West End of London. Other geographies of interest outside of the UK are Germany and Austria so if you have a good network and track record in these regions please contact me.