| Responsibilities: |
- Produce reports on HR metrics to assist line and HR management to assess the effectiveness of people management practices, including: recruiting, employee relations, performance management, retention, turnover, talent management, mobility and career progression.
- Providing monthly metrics to ensure the business is fully aware of trends and key drivers.
- Attention to detail on all data elements of the employee life cycle.
- Assist in preparing external reporting (Finance, Compliance, lines of business, and government regulatory reports).
- Coordinate and/or participate in HR special reporting including demographic, statistical and financial analysis.
- Write specifications to modify existing functionality of HR report generation, specifically impacting new/existing reports.
- Interact with IT staff in order to resolve HR issues as well as support HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Document business processes and definitions for HR scorecards and metrics.
- Occasionally will be expected to assist with ad hoc tasks.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Should have an analytical mind with strong numerical sense
- Methodical, pays attention to detail, thorough
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, team player and strong willingness to learn
- Experience with HR systems is a plus (specifically SAP or Kenexa)
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- MS Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, functions, macros)
- MS Access skills is a plus
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Ability to work in high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- University graduate (Majoring in mathematics/ statistics/ computer science preferred)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.