Location: Summit, NJ US
Job Category: Market Access
Work Location: Off-Site Celgene
Organization: Celgene Corporation
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The purpose of this position is to serve as HEOR representation in the field and to be responsible for value proposition support with respect to Payers, PBMs, GPOs and Clinical Pathway companies.
Significant cross-functional responsibilities and leadership with U.S. Medical Affairs, Legal & Regulatory, U.S. Channel Marketing, U.S. Account Management, U.S. Hematology/Oncology Commercial
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for delivery of customer-facing resources including reactive and proactive (FDAMA 114) presentations to medical specialists at Market Access customers: Payers, Clinical Pathway companies, Federal, State, Group Purchasing Organizations, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Clinical Pathways companies and other organized customers.
- Assist in creation and management of customer facing resources.
- Provide continuous input to HEOR research strategies in order to support patient access to Celgene products and improve
- Manage outcomes research projects and investigator-initiated research proposals which may include, but not limited to, prospective and retrospective observational studies, cost effectiveness research, comparative effectiveness research, chart reviews, registry trials, patient-reported outcomes research, meta-analyses and systematic reviews.
- Assure compliance relevant to field function and activities.
- Work with other cross-functional field partners, such as Medical Liaisons, Account Management and Hematology/Oncology Consultants.