Martha's Vineyard Hospital
How would you like to practice at a critical access hospital affiliated with one of the best hospitals in the world, Massachusetts General Hospital, and live on a renowned island within a family-friendly community in close proximity to the diverse and historic city of Boston?
Martha's Vineyard Hospital offers all of the above in addition to a stellar school system and cultural events, fine dining, museums and art galleries, and pristine beaches! Our physician practices are integrated with the hospital where we also have hospitalists to cover adult inpatient services in our 25-bed critical access hospital, and the most current technology in our outpatient services including radiology, lab, rehab, dialysis, and infusion.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following new positions to expand our Pediatric services:
- As a Pediatrician physician, you can work full time, part time, temporarily, or on a per diem basis in our Primary Care Pediatric department.
- A full time permanent candidate works 35 hours of patient contact per week with 5 hours of administration duties, one evening shift per week, one Saturday per month, and on some on call.
- We are open to variable shifts from part time, temporary, and per diem candidates.
- Available immediately, we require BC/BE in Pediatrics, CSC, NRP, and ACLS. Epic experience is preferred.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- As a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant, you can work full time, part time, temporarily, or on a per diem basis in our Primary Care Pediatric department.
- Available immediately, we require a MA NP or PA license, MA controlled certificate, and DEA.
- Epic experience preferred.
We have a dedicated and supportive team of physicians, mid levels, and support staff eager to meet you.
Please visit: www.mvhospital.org to submit your online application with resume for consideration. For further information about these positions please contact us today by phone at 508-957-9553 or email at email@example.com.
Work at a stunning facility in an amazing community, with a highly competitive salary and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.