The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Immunology is seeking a full-time clinician in Rheumatology and Allergy/Immunology at the rank of Associate (non-track) Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor on either the tenure or clinical track. The candidate will focus on building an outpatient practice and serving as an educator to medical students, residents, and fellows. Clinical duties may include rheumatology and allergy/immunology clinics, inpatient consultation services at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the Veterans Affairs Health Care System. The Division enjoys a strong national reputation of excellence in research, patient care, and teaching.
For more information contact: Scott Vogelgesang M.D.
Professor & Division Director Division of Immunology Department of Internal Medicine
Visit us on the web at: http://www.medicine.uiowa.edu
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply for all employment vacancies.
- Leadership and interpersonal strengths in relationships with colleagues, staff, and patients.
- Ability to develop and implement new clinical programs.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in basic, translational or clinical research.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching medical students, resident and fellows and/or related scholarly activity.
- High levels of creativity with a demonstrated ability to work independently.