Computing and Information Services
Media Production Intern
(2 positions available)
The Media Production Intern(s) is a responsible and reliable student who works with a team of professionals and students in CIS Media Production. She/he has experience in one or both of these areas:
- Videography and/or audio recording and editing.
- Graphics and animation.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate college program
The Media Production Intern(s) is available to work a minimum of 10 weekly hours. Hours range from office work hours (8.30 AM-5.00 PM) to nights and week-ends.
This is a 1 year internship.
- 1 year of prior experience in media production and/or graphics and animation
- Qualified in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Videography and/or audio recording (must be able to provide samples)
- In depth knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut and audio editing software such as Audition, Logic or Pro Tools;
- In depth knowledge of graphics / animation software such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must be flexible, ready to take on unexpected challenges, and willing to be trained on specifics of the campus media production needs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team is equally important.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-01-18-08:00
Job Posting Title:Media Production Intern
Department:Office of CIO
Worker Sub-Type:Seasonal/Intermittent (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
Time Type:Part time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:12
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.