| Unit Description|
Care Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position performs data analysis to help management make sound business decisions. This position will collect, analyze and interpret data and statistics using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Performs data collection, tracking and analytical duties in support of revenue cycle operations and/or third-party contracting compliance, supporting the operational decision making process of leaders.
- Responsible for ongoing report generation and dashboard reporting of key revenue cycle indicators and contract performance metrics, as well as various ad hoc data requests.
- Use report analytic tools and relational computer systems to create and access files, and prepare statistical charts, graphs, and exhibits. Identify relevant trends, conduct follow-up analysis, and tools to track remediation of issues.
- Perform complex data analysis, providing results to organization leadership.
- Assists with management of the database information systems used for Revenue Cycle analytics.
- Ensures that reports and information are accurate, timely and consistent, and that they satisfy management's needs.
This position is located in Broomfield, CO.
| ||Minimum Required ||Preferred (Optional)|
|Education ||Bachelor's Degree || |
| Additional Detail ||Degree in finance, accounting, or related business field. Equivalent work experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of a degree. ||Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.|
|Experience ||More than 3 years and less than 5 years ||More than 5 years and less than 7 years|
| Additional Detail ||Experience required with researching, and conducting data analyses and reporting analytics. || |
|Licensure, Certification |
| || |
|Other: Knowledge, |
Skills and Abilities
|Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Access and Excel, and reporting analytics. |
Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|Computer skills and knowledge of SQL relational databases.|
Skilled with third-party reporting systems.
Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.