The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in web and email design and maintenance
- Working knowledge of front-end coding, including HTML5, CSS, jQuery
- Experience and proven track record working on websites that utilize a web content management system
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong understanding of User Centered Design, UX and mobile-responsive best practices
- Knowledge of website development best practices, including SEO techniques and compliance with Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- Experience working within Drupal
- Experience delivering email campaigns using major email marketing platforms such as Convio, Mailchimp, Exact Target, or other
- Experience managing Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience developing assets for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and working with their APIs
- Experience setting-up email signup forms, onboarding automations or welcome series
- Familiarity with WCAG2.0 best practices
- Experience working with pattern libraries and/or frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Familiarity with Litmus, Acid, or other email optimization and testing tools
- Experience developing interactive presentations and video editing
- Knowledge of using APIs for social, salesforce, online giving, and others
- Thorough understanding of organization's processes, procedures, and applicable rules and regulations for web communications
SF State offers a competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, 401k, Healthcare Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation and Sick Leave as well as State Holidays and a dynamic Fee Waiver program, all geared towards the University's commitment to attract, motivate and retain our employees.
SF State is an Equal Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act employer and has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity.
For the full job description and to apply, visit http://bit.ly/sfsujobs
Please note that cover letters and resumes must be uploaded together in a single document. The Job ID is 6326.