Prince George's Community College transforms students' lives. The college exists to educate, train, and serve our diverse populations through accessible, affordable, and rigorous learning experiences. We are proud to boast of a multi-talented and diverse workforce as well as offering a competitive benefits package and services that will add to your potential and work/life balance. We are looking to attract and retain individuals who are committed to helping our students succeed. In return, you will find PGCC an exciting place to work and grow.
The Program Director for Enterprise Technology Operations provides leadership for the Enterprise Technology area project portfolio process and system, overall department change management, area communication, technology planning, and business continuity planning. The Program Director collaborates with employees throughout the College on cross-team initiatives. Serves on various college committees, and serves as a non-voting member of the Information Resource Management Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years’ experience in related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a technology department.
- Minimum of two years supervisor experience.
- One year Project Management experience, PMP preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking and writing for technical and non-technical audiences.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Administrative experience, including organizational and planning abilities, facilitation of communications within a unit, project management, attention to details, and initiative.
CRITERIA: The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be interviewed. Other information and observations made during the interview process may be considered in the selection process. Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application. Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below for this position.
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills and interpersonal savvy.
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills.
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills.
- Adheres to personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong strategic/financial analysis skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.